Terms & Conditions
Approved Rules of Play
Habitat for Humanity Newfoundland & Labrador Inc., Summer Build to Win 50/50
LOTTERY LICENCE NO.: 22-10147900LT
- Open to Newfoundland and Labrador residents ONLY
- All persons may purchase tickets. However, staff and board members of the Habitat for Humanity (HFH) and their immediate family (defined as spouse or children residing with them) are not eligible to win.
- Tickets purchased prior to the cut off date & time for the early bird draws shall be included for each subsequent early bird draw and 50/50 prize. Winning tickets drawn for each early bird prize shall be returned to the raffle drum for all future draws under the licence.
- Pursuant to the regulations governing this lottery under authority of Service NL, Consumer Affairs Division, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, tickets must be purchased within the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- We (HFH) reserve the right to publish names, addresses, and photographs of all the winners and/or ticket purchasers and we retain the right to use such for any and all promotional purposes for an indefinite period. HFH does adhere to PIPEDA.
- All disputes will be settled by the board of HFH. All decisions are final.
- Our (HFH) liability is limited to the purchase price of the ticket only if for any reason the ticket stub is not included in the draw. HFH will make every reasonable effort to ensure that no tickets are excluded.
- Our Summer Build to Win 50/50 tickets available for online purchase only. Purchasers must provide their first name, last name, address, telephone number and e-mail as part of the purchase process, and must purchase tickets only with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) via a secure payment gateway.
- Tickets will be sold using a certified online raffle system supplied by Robot Interactive + Marketing.
- After buying, purchasers will be emailed a downloadable and printable ticket/receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers. Numbers purchased are stored electronically along with the purchaser’s purchase history and information in a database and physical tickets are printed and placed into a raffle drum for draws.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be broadcast and updated live (in real time) on the website https://summer5050.ca.
- The winner must provide their name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet. A scan of a valid government issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s licence, passport, etc.) is acceptable.
Summer Build to Win 50/50 Lottery Tickets can only be purchased online.
These purchases have the following options available:
Three (3) 50/50 tickets for $10.00
Ten (10) 50/50 tickets for $25.00
Twenty-five (25) 50/50 tickets for $50.00
Summer Build to Win 50/50 Lottery Early Bird Draws:
Tickets valid for Early Bird Prize #1 (Home Depot BBQ Bundle [valued at $1,700]) must be purchased on or before July 31th, 2022 at 11:55 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place August 5th, 2022 at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
Tickets valid for Early Bird Prize #2 (Come Home Adventure [valued at $1,700]) must be purchased on or before August 15th, 2022 at 11:55 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place August 17th, 2022 at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
Tickets valid for Early Bird Prize #3 (Time to Fly with PAL Airlines [valued at $1,500]) must be purchased on or before September 5th, 2022 at 11:55 PM. The drawing for this prize will take place September 7th, 2022 at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
Tickets for the 50/50 draw: Tickets must be purchased on or before September 20th, 2022 at 11:55 PM. The draw for our grand prize will take place September 22nd, 2022 at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. There is a limited number of 300,000 tickets available. The winner will receive 50% of the actual jackpot collected. If all tickets are sold at the highest ticket price of $3.33, the potential maximum jackpot a winner could receive would be $500,000.00.
Manual draws must take place to determine the winners of all prizes. Hard copy tickets must be provided to the purchaser upon request. Email transfers (EMT) are not an acceptable payment type for charitable gaming. Habitat for Humanity Newfoundland and Labrador Inc. will comply with all applicable public health orders and recommendations of the chief medical officer for health.
Lottery Licence: 22-10147900LT
300,000 ticket orders printed.
We are Habitat for Humanity Newfoundland and Labrador Inc., an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity Canada.
Incorporated as a charitable non-profit organization in Newfoundland and Labrador in May 1994, Habitat NL assists low income families